cate; I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me

  // since 23.7.14

What should i change my url to?

kate bishop is a gift to humanity


#cate speaks    #kate bishop    #comics    #photo    #hawkeye    #cawcawmothafuckersnet    


  1. thejuicejones reblogged this from robot-guts
  2. mackennzie reblogged this from fabulousfurfrou
  3. fabulousfurfrou reblogged this from myrtlewilson
  4. genobreakers reblogged this from myrtlewilson
  5. adaringescapefromreality reblogged this from myrtlewilson
  6. robot-guts reblogged this from myrtlewilson
  7. myrtlewilson reblogged this from sailorbirdie
  8. chaotic-cerulean-crayon reblogged this from missgamora
  9. dangerbanks reblogged this from dee-lirious
  10. dee-lirious reblogged this from captainamericass
  11. scntilla reblogged this from missgamora
  12. conswake reblogged this from the-angels-have-strexcorp
  13. the-angels-have-strexcorp reblogged this from asmilinggoddess
  14. britishmysteries reblogged this from holyshititsafandom
  15. belldandy-goddessofthepresent reblogged this from holyshititsafandom
  16. holyshititsafandom reblogged this from protectfili
  17. magnificentmarvel reblogged this from protectfili
  18. trickster4life reblogged this from protectfili
  19. strawberrylemonwedge reblogged this from protectfili
theme
About

Cate | 15 | bi | Ravenclaw

pv. untilltheendofthe line

this blog is 99% marvel and the other 1% game of thrones, feminism, lgbtq rights, positivity, space, and more

shipping stucky till the end of the line (✿◠‿◠)

i track the tag missgamora

interests

marvel. reading. writing. drawing. space. marvel ladies

links

saved urls
my face
blogroll
about me
ficlets
my marvel family start a network with me?
queue

queue tag: im not gonna fight queue

Time running: 15 posts a day between 12 AM and 11PM
botm

runner ups

want to enter my october botm?

currently reading

young avengers comics
the harry potter series
stucky fanfiction

listening to

catws score

currently watching

parks and rec

paris hilton's my new bff

working on

compiling the stucky fanfic masterpost
reminder

don't let anyone convince you that you are less than perfect because you aren't. you are important. no matter how awful you feel, please remember that the world world be a darker place without you in it, so please don't make it so. if you ever need anyone to talk to, my ask box is always open so please dont hesitate ❤